Sunday, November 10, 2013

Busy Week

     I was kind of stressed out and tired in this busy week. I had one lesson exam and 1 vocab quiz for my Korean class. I was worried about the lesson exam because it was different to other exams I took before. It covered information from two lessons. Therefore, I needed to memorize all the grammar and words from these two lessons. It really took me a long time to memorize them because I forgot most of the stuff what I learned from the previous lesson. For the newest lesson I learned, I still had no clue what's going on because it was too new, and I needed time to absorb all the knowledge. One thing made me frustrated was that some grammar points were very similar, so I kept reviewing the PPT slides, textbooks, and worksheets. For one of my online class, I just finished the midterm paper final draft last week, but the final paper is coming. Therefore, I started writing my final paper proposal. Also, I started working on the academic article assignment...This week seems busy, but I think the following weeks are going to be much busier because finals are coming. Good luck! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment