Sunday, November 17, 2013

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

     This week was just a nightmare to me. >_< I was much much much busier comparing to last week because by the end of this week, I have to finish five essays from my three classes. Most of the essays must be at least 3 page long. I had to manage my time wisely and perfectly so that I could get all these things done on time. By the way, the essays really killed me because I'm not good at brainstorming. I always had to spend so much time on thinking what I'm going to write about and what information I should put in each essay. Additionally, I needed to spend more time than any other people on writing because English is not my first language and I have substantial amount grammar errors in my essays. For example, if someone can finish a 3 page in one hour, I think I need to take two or more hours to finish it. As a result, I stayed up late every day during this week and tried to finish all of them as soon as possible. There were also another assignments, such as online quiz that covered three chapters and workbook from Korean class. Fortunately, I finished all the work on Saturday night, and finally I could rest on Sunday! I went out with my family for this whole Sunday. We went eating and shopping. It was just so relaxing and enjoyable! It's  been so long since I spent the weekend with all my family members because of their working schedule. BUSY BUT HAPPY! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. It must be because the term in ending soon that all the classes are having more papers and tests due. The key is just to keep calm and do one project at a time. Im glad you got some free time and shopping into your week!

    ReplyDelete